www.jogjaborobudur.com site ("Site", “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is managed by Jogja Borobudur Tours & Travel. By accessing www.jogjaborobudur.com, you understand that you have read and agree to our Terms of Conditions. You must be at least 18 years old to use this Site.
The Terms & Conditions must be read periodically. We may add, modify, change and delete these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use this Site, your usage is based on the submission to and acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable to such services.
Terms & Conditions below must be read before using our site. The usage of this site indicates acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR SERVICES
- This website (including text, images, videos, software, products, services and other information contained in or presented on the website; all together the "Website") is provided by Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel, Jl. Wates KM 11, Argorejo, Yogyakarta, 55752, Indonesia. On this site, users have the chance to book tours, activities and experiences that we provide. We will provide a booking confirmation via email. We reserve the right to refuse the booking for the reasons against our terms & conditions.
- The information provided may be inaccurate or not applicable due to changes in market conditions or circumstances. In case of any problems, please contact customer service and they will help you.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- We have the right to not accept any bookings (or cancel the booking confirmation) at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons to our user. The reasons for rejecting a user or booking or cancelling a booking confirmation may include: breach of this Terms, trade or economic sanctions by global or national authorities, embargo, fraud or theft, suspicion of criminal activity, misleading information, inappropriate behavior, threats, insults, communication difficulties, history of breaches of these Terms, or being placed on any “black lists” or “watch lists” by governments or international organizations. In case the booking is rejected or cancelled by Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel and payment has been made, shall reimburse the amount already charged without further charges.
- We have the right to cancel the activity on the agreed date without observing a period of notice, if weather conditions, official measures, strikes or other unavoidable external conditions (in particular force majeure) make the execution of the activity impossible, make it considerably more difficult or endanger it. In this case the paid price is refunded.
- The following cancellation fees will be charged by Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel: Up to 48 hours before the start of the activity: full refund and Less than 48 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- We have the right to not allow users to join an activity, or to exclude them from one, if it does not meet the personal participation requirements, your participation would endanger you or someone else or in any other way make the activity impossible in the long-term. This applies accordingly to a user you have referred. In these cases, the paid price cannot be refunded
- In the event of any special requests, the user can insert the request when making a booking on the Site. The request will be processed based on availability and other factors. Our special requests may be subject to additional charges and/or fees.
- Regarding rescheduling (including changes of date, route and/or passenger) by the user. We reserve its rights to cancel any new bookings created through the rescheduling process if the initial booking is no longer valid.
- We do not represent or warrant that travel to the destinations is risk-free and for damages or losses that may result from travel to the destinations. You are personally responsible for the selection of travel, travel route and destination, for the entire duration of your trip. We are not responsible for any loss that occurs when you fail to bring required travel documents, such as your passport, e-ticket, e-voucher, and any other reasons caused by your willful misconduct and or negligence.
- You are personally responsible to obtain, maintain and have available for presentation, the proper and valid travel permits or foreign entry requirements (including visas or other travel permits and documents). We have no any responsibilities to notify you of the travel arrangements and permits necessary for you to be able to carry out your travel plans. We reserve our right to limit our liability in the case of any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to your travel permits.
- Reviews shown on the Site are only provided by the users. We do not verify the review or rating given and are therefore not responsible for its accuracy. We hereby declare denial of any claims, losses or liability with respect to the reviews shown on the Site.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PROCEDURES
- Payments are made in the amount and currency as stated not including bank fees or any credit card charges.
- We reserve the right to cancel all reservations if the payment is not made within the specified time limit.
- Payment methods are include bank transfer and credit card. For payment made by bank transfer, users must provide the bank transfer receipt as proof of payment of reservations.
- After the payment is made, we will place the order and issue a reservation which will be accompanied by: customer name, booking details, and emergency contact.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD & FRAUD
- For payment made by credit card, will be billed by the users via PayPal or any other trusted online payment provider. For the payment that has been made, any refund will be given depend on the conditions of the existing reservations (please refer to CANCELATION & REFUNDS, Point 3). We will process any refund, as applicable, within a reasonable period.
- The user must use a credit or debit card that they own, issued in their name, and make sure that there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction costs. Any fees incurred by user for authorizing a transaction that results in an over-drawing of their account are not our responsibility.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Except with the written consent of Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel, users agree not to display, reproduce, modify, transmit, copy, distribute, license, perform, publish, transfer, sell or re-sell any informations, products or services obtained related to the Site.
- Users agree not to access, monitor or copy any content on the site using any technologies, software, or program either manually or automatically for any purpose without permission from Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel.
- Users agree not to engage in fraudulent acts or actions that aim to manipulate a search engine results page (SERP) or perform search engine optimization (SEO). SEO practices considered unethical or to constitute "spamdexing" including metadata, title tags, content scraping, link schemes, hidden links, link schemes, or any other action which may adversely affect or result in damage to the Site.
- Users agree not to perform any action that may impose, an unreasonable burden on our Site infrastructure.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel own all the Intellectual Property Rights on this Site. All materials and information including but not limited to: text, sounds, data, videos, graphics, icons, images, trade mark, logos, html codes and other codes on this website are prohibited to be modified, copied, reproduced, duplicated or altered in any way outside the area of this Site without the permission of Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel. If any of these rights violated, We reserve the right to bring a civil claim for the full amount of damages or losses suffered.
- Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel does not guarantee that; the functions, services and security features provided in this site will be uninterrupted or free from error, the site or the server provide services that are free from viruses, malware or harmful components.
- Any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this service is at your own risk. You are fully responsible for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading any materials that are provided.
- Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel has its sole discretion to change, discontinue or stop this Site including services or products that are made available in this Site at any time for any reason without prior notification.
- These Terms & Condition should be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Indonesia
- Jogja Borobudur Tour & Travel shall not be liable for any violation of these Terms due to condition beyond the reasonable control of either User or Us (Force Majeure Event). Force Majeure include natural disaster such as floods and earthquakes, volcano eruption, riot, war, military action, terrorist action, changes in laws or regulations, lightning, hurricanes, demonstrations, bankruptcy or insolvency, and so forth.